We know what we do and we do it in the best possible way. With our services in the field of Public Relations and Media Coordination for over ten years, the experience is what we have and what we share with you for our mutual growth.
Our clients are our best accolades and the goodwill we have gained over time through our work speaks for us.
GROW WITH US
“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a single day in your life.” – Confucius
We work with a passion for every task we take. Every member of our team is a synonym of enthusiasm and works dedicatedly to make sure that every day is an opportunity to learn and rise.
We offer you:
- Bountiful Learning
- Experience of the field
- Social Environment
- Luxury and Glamour of PR life
- Fun- Filled Work Days
- Ladder to Growth
WORK AT SPARK
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Social Media Manager – The Social Media Manager will administer the overall social media marketing strategy. They will have the responsibility of planning and goal setting for all clients, content management, creating monthly analytics reports and paid social media campaign management. Other than this, a creative ability to oversee designed graphics, experience working with creative software (Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier) as well as a keen eye for photography is a bonus.
- Social Media Executive: The Social Media Executive is responsible for creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on all social media platforms; identify ways to improve content keeping in mind various brand personalities and create and maintain a regular publishing schedule. Other than this the Social Media Executive must also be highly motivated and creative individual with experience and a passion for working with current and future customers.
- Graphic Designer – The Graphic Designer is the creative head responsible for creating visual concepts using computer software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier) to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate the social media audience. They must also create images that identify a product or convey a message; develop graphics for illustrations, logos and websites as well as select colors, images, text style, and layout. Additionally, basic knowledge of how social media works is also important so that they can incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design and review designs for errors before they are published.
- Content Writer – The Content Writer is responsible for researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies; writing clear captions to promote our clientele, excellent English language skills; proofread and edit write-ups to incorporate changes for the final post. Other than this, they must also be able to identify the clients’ needs and gaps in our content to recommend new topics; prepare well-structured drafts for blogs; ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) and last but definitely not the least be able to meet deadline and work well under pressure.
- Public Relations Executive – A PR professional should be a smart communicator with knowledge to identify and engage the target audience. They should also be an avid researcher with good writing skills and command over language. A good PR person is a versatile, all-rounder, with the ability to multi-task in order to organize a busy workload and meet deadlines.
- News Writer/Content Writer – A content writer is no less than a journalist who knows how to engage someone with his story and put the best foot forward for the client. We are looking for someone who is original and is able to simplify information with clarity and focus on accuracy and detail.